Saturday, March 4, 2017

Speedart Saturday + Sarahkey8's Jamaasian Middle Character

  Heyo, Jammers!  It's Saturday, so that means SPEEDART SATURDAY πŸ˜„  I actually meant to upload this on Tuesday, but I didn't manage to get the narration done then.  Soo, I did it today!  Here it is; I hope you enjoy =)




And of course, here's the art itself:



  And now, today's Jamaasian Middle drawing for Swirlshine's Jamaasian Middle story on her blog, The Weekly Jammer News!  I'm on a mission to draw all of the Blogger characters in this story, and today I drew my buddy Sarahkey8.



  I like how this drawing turned out, though I did struggle with the hands... hands are hard to draw XD  I had to do quite a bit of digital editing to the hands, but in the end, I was satisfied with how they looked.

   If you also read this story, or you have a character in this story, visit my Jamaasian Middle Fan Art Page and help me fill out the form provided for the Blogger characters in the story so I can draw them πŸ˜„  I'm currently working on drawing Purple!  I really hope all the Bloggers like the art of their characters, and hopefully Swirlshine likes that I'm drawing the characters from her story πŸ˜ƒ

   I'm going to be tagging all of my posts with art of the Blogger characters with the tag Blogger portal character art.  I also have a page called 'Jamaasian Middle Fan Art' where I'll post all of the characters I draw!



 If you want to order art by me, click here!

  I moderate comments before they appear on the website; CLICK HERE to view the comment rules!  I love reading all your awesome comments ;)

And of course, keep drawing and have a pawsome day!


Watch all my videos at Crazcatlover AJ on YouTube!

15 comments:

  1. Swirl probably likes that you are doing this XD

    Ahem now for a really capsy comment, (CAPSY!?)

    *deep breath* AHHHHHHHH ITS SO GOOD ITS SO GOOD TYSM TYSM TYSM ITS MEH NEW PROFILE PICTURE NOW AND I CHANGE MY PROFILE PICTURE EACH MONTH NOW XD
    I'm so horrible at getting my profile picture to work right lol. I cant get the feet to stay in, and when I get the feet in the head isn't in, XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like both of the drawings you showed us in this post! The colouring done on the pig is splendid! I watched your videos and you totally deserve more subscribers! Oh, and I completed my part of the art trade. I'll put it on my blog tomorrow or later. Don't expect much though. It was a total fail. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, purple!
      Ooh, I'll be sure to look at that! Nah, don't say that! You're a great artist!

      Delete
  3. This is about to be the weirdest art compliment of all time:The legs on that pig are spot on

    No but really i cannot draw pig legs.
    That came our very weird
    *edges away into a wardrobe*

    -Kraft

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also, could you put a picture of the animal you want me to draw in a post? I'm using my Ipad instead of my computer and can't really remember what your polar bear looks like without looking at an image XD
    (and I'm too lazy to print one out oops)

    -Kraft(again)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I now have a reference on the very bottom of my 'Fan Art' page!

      Delete
  5. I finished my part for the art trade. It's saved as a profile picture on my adobe page (the site I linked you to before). If you forgot the web address, I can post a comment with it in.

    Hope you like it! It was my first time drawing a polar bear lel

    I should have probably written for Crazcatlover instead of for thecrazcat in the corner oops

    -Kraft

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok! Yeah... I forgot the adobe page XD

      It's always fun to try drawing new animals =P Some can be really hard to draw but it's a learning experience XD

      Eh it's fine. People misspell my username all the time XD

      Delete
    2. I can't see the full image or get the image from there D=

      Delete
    3. Huh.. I can see it when not logged in DX I don't know what's happening... WHAT DO I DO

      Make sure you click the image at the front if my profile pictures(the one with the warrior cats) and use the arrows to scroll. If not, I can try moving it to the front of my profile pictures. It normally works so I have no clue what is happening...

      I might have to make an account on some image site idk

      -kraft

      Delete
    4. I can see part of the image and it looks great! But I don't think I can see the entire thing and there is no way for me to download the image.

      Delete
    5. Could you make a temporary post of what the page looks like from what you're seeing, I might be able to help from there

      Delete
    6. I got the art from the other link you gave me, thank you! Please don't do anything that might get you in trouble with your parents because of me, though, kraft!

      Delete
    7. Its ok

      they probably wouldn't care since the site I signed up for isn't 13+ or anything and even if it was I doubt they'd find out. I mean, they haven't found out I go on animal jam blogs either, and I have been since 2014 x3

      Delete
    8. Ok... I just don't want you to get into trouble. When I was younger, I did things I wasn't allowed to on the internet and visited websites I wasn't supposed to. My parents eventually found out and I wasn't allowed to do anything on the internet beyond educational stuff for about half a year o.o

      Delete

I want my blog to be enjoyable for Jammers of all ages, so I moderate all comments before they are posted to the site. Comments typically get approved within a few hours. Please make sure your comments follow my guidelines so that this site can stay safe for all Jammers!

LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't include links to any non-Animal Jam related or inappropriate websites! Comments containing links to unrelated or inappropriate websites will not be approved. Please don't spam or advertise!

NO BAD WORDS!
I will never approve any comments with swear words, or any mean, inappropriate, offensive, or unsuitable language. I want my blog to be OK for all Jammers, so please keep your comments appropriate for young children!

BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind; I will not approve comments that contain bullying!

NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information, including full names or last names, addresses, e-mails, phone numbers, social media (except YouTube), etc.

Please read the complete rules for more information: http://thecrazcatblog.blogspot.com/p/blog-rules.html

Thank you for understanding, and I can't wait to read your awesome comments :D