Friday, March 17, 2017

Speedart Preview + Art for Gfox0

  Heyo, Jammers!  Today I've got some art to share with you!  First off, here's the art I did for Meeplove's speedart video (the video will be coming on Saturday!)


  Eeeek I love how this turned out!  I really love drawing Animal Jam animals as humans x) 

  Also, here's a drawing I did for my buddy Gfox0, of her OC's (Original Characters), Amelia and Spring!


  I'm too tired to write anything, so this is just an art post.  But hey, a picture is worth a thousand words, right?  That's just a metaphor?  Ok... 

  (By the way, if you're also an artist, check out my Art Contest page for more information about the art contest I'm hosting!  You can win some pretty good prizes!)





 If you want to order art by me, click here!

  I moderate comments before they appear on the website; CLICK HERE to view the comment rules!  I love reading all your awesome comments ;)

And of course, keep drawing and have a pawsome day!


Watch all my videos at Crazcatlover AJ on YouTube!

10 comments:

  1. I love it!!! Thanks so much Craz! <3 :)

    -Meep

    ReplyDelete
  2. OFNDJSHJAKKWNRSKKSSKEJJSSJSIWIWJDIAIEHEJWIWIEJDKIWIWKEKWWIEI!!! THATS AMAZING! Going on my blog tommorow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wondering, did you receive the comment with the link to my edited entry for the art contest?

    -Kraft

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okie :D

      Thank you for coming to the party, by the way! It was really fun to see how much everyone knew about me XD.
      I know you didn't really know anything about me, but you do now lol.
      I'll put the link to the banner/signature gift on the Jamaasian High tab of the AJFF when it's done!

      Amazing art as always. Gfox's characters look ADORABLE!

      -Kraft

      Delete
  5. Awesome!!! Do you have Animal Jam Amino?? If u don't u must get it, it's perfect thing for artists like you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually really want Animal Jam Amino, but I actually don't have a smartphone or compatible tablet, so I can't get it.
      I even tried to get it on the Android simulator I use to play Animal Jam Play Wild, but it just didn't work.

      Delete

I want my blog to be enjoyable for Jammers of all ages, so I moderate all comments before they are posted to the site. Comments typically get approved within a few hours. Please make sure your comments follow my guidelines so that this site can stay safe for all Jammers!

LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't include links to any non-Animal Jam related or inappropriate websites! Comments containing links to unrelated or inappropriate websites will not be approved. Please don't spam or advertise!

NO BAD WORDS!
I will never approve any comments with swear words, or any mean, inappropriate, offensive, or unsuitable language. I want my blog to be OK for all Jammers, so please keep your comments appropriate for young children!

BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind; I will not approve comments that contain bullying!

NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information, including full names or last names, addresses, e-mails, phone numbers, social media (except YouTube), etc.

Please read the complete rules for more information: http://thecrazcatblog.blogspot.com/p/blog-rules.html

Thank you for understanding, and I can't wait to read your awesome comments :D