Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Animal Jam Speedart for Meganfurryfun37 + Flora from JM

  Hey, Jammers!  Sorry that today's post is pretty late, I wanted to get Meganfurryfun37's (aka AJkraft) speedpaint video finished and posted before I did today's post and I didn't manage to finish that until now XD  So, here it is:



And of course, here's the art itself:

  And here's Meganfurryfun37's drawing of my polar bear:


  Eeeeeek I love it so much <3


 In other news, I've been drawing the Bloggers from Swirlshine's Jamaasian Middle story.  Today I drew Flora!


  As always, if you also read this story or you have a character in the story, fill out the form on my Jamaasian Middle Fan Art page for your character or any character(s) I haven't got the description of yet, and I'll draw them!



 If you want to order art by me, click here!

  I moderate comments before they appear on the website; CLICK HERE to view the comment rules!  I love reading all your awesome comments ;)

And of course, keep drawing and have a pawsome day!


Watch all my videos at Crazcatlover AJ on YouTube!

8 comments:

  1. Your drawings skills are AMAZING!!! Good job, Cat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I
    Loaf
    It
    So
    Much
    AHH


    I'm glad you like my part of the art trade owo

    i need your people drawing skills
    i can only do that awkward 3/4 perspective lel

    -Kraft

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay =D

      Your art is amazing x)

      Just keep practicing! I'm still struggling with drawing people tbh; that's one of the reasons I'm drawing all of these JM characters. Practice.
      And of course, I cannot stress how helpful reference photographs are. Even if you're drawing in a cartoony/manga style, reference photographs really help, especially if you have a hard time getting proportions right like I do, XD

      Delete
  3. NIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! =D

      Delete

I want my blog to be enjoyable for Jammers of all ages, so I moderate all comments before they are posted to the site. Comments typically get approved within a few hours. Please make sure your comments follow my guidelines so that this site can stay safe for all Jammers!

LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't include links to any non-Animal Jam related or inappropriate websites! Comments containing links to unrelated or inappropriate websites will not be approved. Please don't spam or advertise!

NO BAD WORDS!
I will never approve any comments with swear words, or any mean, inappropriate, offensive, or unsuitable language. I want my blog to be OK for all Jammers, so please keep your comments appropriate for young children!

BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind; I will not approve comments that contain bullying!

NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information, including full names or last names, addresses, e-mails, phone numbers, social media (except YouTube), etc.

Please read the complete rules for more information: http://thecrazcatblog.blogspot.com/p/blog-rules.html

Thank you for understanding, and I can't wait to read your awesome comments :D