Saturday, May 27, 2017

Speedart Saturday- Lionessgirl54- WITH TRADITIONAL SPEEDPAINT :D

  YES!  SPEEDART SATURDAY IS HERE!  I've been super excited to post this episode because this time, I included the sketching process on paper.  (Sorry for the poor-quality camera; it's the only camera I have XD)


  And here's the art itself:

  I must admit, it was kinda hard to draw the sketch working around the camera, so I don't know if I'll record the sketching process for all my speedpaint videos in the future.  Lemme know what you think, though!


  Also, I need some good Q&A questions for me and my sister to answer in a speedpaint video that we did together!  Yep, she drew with me!  I'm not the only artist in my family ^.^  So if you have any questions for me and her to answer, please ask!  (If you're not able to comment on my blog, you can ask them on my Jammer Wall in Animal Jam; my AJ username is crazcatlover )

  Well, that's all for this post!  I hope you're having a super fabulous, wonderful, fantastic day!  A fab-wonder-tastic day!  Yeah!  Have a fab-wonder-tastic day, Jammers ;)

😄😄

 I moderate comments before they appear on the website; CLICK HERE to view the comment rules!  I love reading all your awesome comments ;)

And of course, keep drawing and have a pawsome day!


Watch all my videos at Crazcatlover AJ on YouTube! 

6 comments:

  1. So do you always draw it on paper then put in your computer ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Cat!

    AHHHH SO SORRY I HAVENT DONE THE DRAWING FOR OUR ART TRADE!! *hides face in a pillow*
    I'll draw it this week, I promiseee D:

    By the way, I have a quick question. Is the drawing program you use an app? If so, does it cost money? And what is the name of it? Sorry for all the questions XD

    Remember, God made YOU!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Gracie ^.^

      Eh, it's fine :) Take your time!

      The drawing program I have is... kinda... an app? Like, it's a downloaded program, if that's what you mean. It does not cost money; it's a free program called General Image Manipulation Program :)

      Delete
  3. How
    do
    you
    draw
    like
    that
    :OOOOOOOOOOO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Q&A questions:
    1. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
    2.Would you rather have all the AJ bloggers quit, or your bff on AJ quit, (If your bff on AJ was a blogger she would be the only one who wouldn't quit)
    3. If you had to get rid of one of the 2d adventures, which one would it be?
    4. If you had to get rid of one of the MAIN alphas, who would it be?
    5. Aparri or Bepper?
    6. What would you do if your favorite youtuber quit?
    7. What would you do if you were hacked, and EVERYTHING was taken, and all your buddies were deleted from your list
    8. What is your favorite month?
    9. What is your favorite holiday?

    ReplyDelete

I want my blog to be enjoyable for Jammers of all ages, so I moderate all comments before they are posted to the site. Comments typically get approved within a few hours. Please make sure your comments follow my guidelines so that this site can stay safe for all Jammers!

LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't include links to any non-Animal Jam related or inappropriate websites! Comments containing links to unrelated or inappropriate websites will not be approved. Please don't spam or advertise!

NO BAD WORDS!
I will never approve any comments with swear words, or any mean, inappropriate, offensive, or unsuitable language. I want my blog to be OK for all Jammers, so please keep your comments appropriate for young children!

BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind; I will not approve comments that contain bullying!

NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information, including full names or last names, addresses, e-mails, phone numbers, social media (except YouTube), etc.

Please read the complete rules for more information: http://thecrazcatblog.blogspot.com/p/blog-rules.html

Thank you for understanding, and I can't wait to read your awesome comments :D