Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Speedart Preview- Ja983

  I've been a lazy little kitty and waited until today to draw the art I've promised my buddy ja983....  Well, I finally finished it, so here it is!  The video won't be done until tomorrow, though :(

Le sketch:
Le finished art:

  I wanted a pose with a bit more ACTION, so I tried this pose.  *shrugs*  I think it's cool, but I really do need to work on capturing motion (and Emotions) in my art...

  Anyways, I need YOUR help!  Yes, you!  Y'know how I answer Q&A questions on my speedart videos?  I need questions!  My good buddy Sarahkey8 is a huge help to me and always provides me with questions for my videos (thanks, Sarah ^.^), but I'd like to have questions from the rest of you, too!  So if you've ever wanted to ask me a question for my Q&A's, please do!  

  I can always use more Q&A questions.  Make sure to be creative, because I will only answer questions that I haven't already answered before in previous videos.  And ask as many questions as you like!  (If you have 20 random questions to ask me, ask me!  I won't be annoyed; I'll be really grateful ^.^)  If you're not allowed to comment on my blog, you can ask your questions on my Jammer Wall in Animal Jam; my AJ username is crazcatlover.   

  Also, if you know of any good Animal Jam tags that I can do, let me know!  I'd love to do some more tags here and in my videos!  That's all for now; hopefully I'll update this post later with the finished art, but I kinda think that the video may not be finished until tomorrow...



  I moderate comments before they appear on the website; CLICK HERE to view the comment rules!  I love reading all your awesome comments ;)

And of course, keep drawing and have a pawsome day!


Watch all my videos at Crazcatlover AJ on YouTube! 

3 comments:

  1. Here's a few questions

    1. Who is your favorite AJ artiest?

    2. What is your favorite famous painting?

    3. How did you come up with your drawing style?

    4. Do you like parakeets? XD

    That's all I can think of right now, But I hope you like "em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice art! You did really good on that pose. :D I am never able to draw things with different poses. ;-; XD
    Here are some questions:
    Who is your favourite Youtuber?
    What was your favorite update on Animal Jam?
    What is 1 tip you have for all Animal Jam artists?
    What is 1 thing that annoys you as an artist?
    Sorry if you have already been asked these questions! I could only think of these for now.


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Honestly, poses are something that I struggle with as well. The only way that I've managed to learn to draw different poses is using reference photos and practicing a ton.

      Thanks for those questions, I don't think I've been asked any of them before :)

      Delete

I want my blog to be enjoyable for Jammers of all ages, so I moderate all comments before they are posted to the site. Comments typically get approved within a few hours. Please make sure your comments follow my guidelines so that this site can stay safe for all Jammers!

LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't include links to any non-Animal Jam related or inappropriate websites! Comments containing links to unrelated or inappropriate websites will not be approved. Please don't spam or advertise!

NO BAD WORDS!
I will never approve any comments with swear words, or any mean, inappropriate, offensive, or unsuitable language. I want my blog to be OK for all Jammers, so please keep your comments appropriate for young children!

BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind; I will not approve comments that contain bullying!

NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information, including full names or last names, addresses, e-mails, phone numbers, social media (except YouTube), etc.

Please read the complete rules for more information: http://thecrazcatblog.blogspot.com/p/blog-rules.html

Thank you for understanding, and I can't wait to read your awesome comments :D