Thursday, May 11, 2017

Speedart Preview- Graciepopstar91 and Coolcat89252

  Here's the preview sketch for my art trade with Graciepopstar91!  She asked me to draw both her wolf and her friend, Coolcat89252,'s wolf.  I had some difficulty drawing 2 animals together, but here's the sketch:

  I might turn the digital lineart for this drawing into some coloring pages (I really want to make a lot more coloring pages, but whenever I end up drawing Animal Jam art, it's always art for speedpaint videos XD)

  What do you think?  Would you like to color this picture?  

  (Also, Gracie, if you could, can you not make your part of the art trade into a masterpiece?  If you do, please don't gift me a copy.  It's kinda complicated, but if you want to know why I'm asking this weird request of you, please read the post that's right before this one)





  I moderate comments before they appear on the website; CLICK HERE to view the comment rules!  I love reading all your awesome comments ;)

And of course, keep drawing and have a pawsome day!


Watch all my videos at Crazcatlover AJ on YouTube!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. :O That is SO good!! :D I can't wait to see more of your coloring pictures. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping to make tons more during the next two months in preparation for Jamcon. (I want to make coloring pages to give to the famous jammers and for them to give to their fans ^.^) After I finish drawing the AJFC authors, then you, Lostfairy, I'll start drawing some of the AJ YouTubers :P

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness! I'm smiling right now XD I love it so much :D :D! I'm sure CoolCat will love the sketch too c: Thank youuu :D I can't wait to see the finished product!

    Okay, that's fine :) I think I'll make it in the AJ Art Studio, but just put it on my blog for you. I totally understand :)

    Remember, God made YOU!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay :D This is actually larger than my drawings usually are, since it's two characters, so it's taking longer to draw. It'll be finished on Friday, though!

      You can totally make it as a masterpiece for yourself, or to trade, but just don't gift me a copy of it. Thanks for understanding ^.^

      Delete

I want my blog to be enjoyable for Jammers of all ages, so I moderate all comments before they are posted to the site. Comments typically get approved within a few hours. Please make sure your comments follow my guidelines so that this site can stay safe for all Jammers!

LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't include links to any non-Animal Jam related or inappropriate websites! Comments containing links to unrelated or inappropriate websites will not be approved. Please don't spam or advertise!

NO BAD WORDS!
I will never approve any comments with swear words, or any mean, inappropriate, offensive, or unsuitable language. I want my blog to be OK for all Jammers, so please keep your comments appropriate for young children!

BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind; I will not approve comments that contain bullying!

NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information, including full names or last names, addresses, e-mails, phone numbers, social media (except YouTube), etc.

Please read the complete rules for more information: http://thecrazcatblog.blogspot.com/p/blog-rules.html

Thank you for understanding, and I can't wait to read your awesome comments :D