Saturday, June 3, 2017

1 YEAR OF YOUTUBE! + Speedart Saturday- Animal Jam Fanart for Gellyjones

  OMIGOSH GUYSSSSSSSSSSS IT HAS BEEN ONE YEAR SINCE I STARTED YOUTUBE =D  It's really cool to have been making Animal Jam videos for a year :)  Well, technically, I've been MAKING Animal Jam videos for much longer than just a year.  I just wasn't allowed to post them to YouTube until one year ago ;)  I believe that the first AJ video I EVER made, I made WAAAAAY back when I first joined Animal Jam, and it was an Animal Jam music video for my favorite song.
  Of course, my favorite song back then had no lyrics.... so I made them up.  I'm sure they were quite cringey, but the video no longer exists so... I dunno.  Luckily, I wasn't allowed to use YouTube back then, so the cringiness never made it to the internet XD   Shortly after making the video, I had to delete it because it took up so much space... but I remember having so much fun making it ;)

  Anyways, here's today's episode of Speedart Saturday- some fanart I drew for Gellyjones :)


  Also, I'm going to put up a poll on what I should do for my 1 Year of YouTube video, so please vote for what you want me to make =D  Also, feel free to let me know any suggestions for Animal Jam or Art videos that YOU want to see in the future on my channel, along with any Q&A questions you want me to answer in future speedpaint videos!



  
 I moderate comments before they appear on the website; CLICK HERE to view the comment rules!  I love reading all your awesome comments ;)

And of course, keep drawing and have a pawsome day!


Watch all my videos at Crazcatlover AJ on YouTube!

2 comments:

  1. Happy youtubeversery Cat! XD
    YAS GELLYJONESSSS

    ReplyDelete
  2. More speedart questions XD

    1. What do you think of pixel painting?
    2, What do you think the next animal should be?
    3, What do you think the next den should be?
    4. If you could make an Alpha, what animal would it be, and how would it look?
    5. Would you make Bepper not a Jambasador anymore, or Aparri?
    6. If you got rid of somebody on AJHQ's youtube channel art, who would it be?
    7.If you could, how would you improve the art studio?

    ReplyDelete

I want my blog to be enjoyable for Jammers of all ages, so I moderate all comments before they are posted to the site. Comments typically get approved within a few hours. Please make sure your comments follow my guidelines so that this site can stay safe for all Jammers!

LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't include links to any non-Animal Jam related or inappropriate websites! Comments containing links to unrelated or inappropriate websites will not be approved. Please don't spam or advertise!

NO BAD WORDS!
I will never approve any comments with swear words, or any mean, inappropriate, offensive, or unsuitable language. I want my blog to be OK for all Jammers, so please keep your comments appropriate for young children!

BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind; I will not approve comments that contain bullying!

NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information, including full names or last names, addresses, e-mails, phone numbers, social media (except YouTube), etc.

Please read the complete rules for more information: http://thecrazcatblog.blogspot.com/p/blog-rules.html

Thank you for understanding, and I can't wait to read your awesome comments :D