Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Draw This Again Challenge- Peck as a Human!

  Heyo, Jammers!  I FINALLY finished the Draw This Again Challenge/One Year YouTube-versary Celebration video!!  I kept having to redo the narration because the first time I narrated it, the audio quality was awful for some reason, so I did it again reading from a script I wrote because I wanted to get the narration done quickly but I'm not good at reading scripts so I didn't like the way it sounded scripted, so I finally did it AGAIN, without a script, which took around 2 hours... yeah...  ANYWAYS, the video's done now, so... here it is!


  And here's the art itself:


  Much improvement.  Wow.  (Seriously, I can't get over how soulless Peck's eyes look in the original drawing..!)  I highly recommend that you try the Draw This Again challenge yourself; it's a lot of fun ^.^


  Also, I have Google Plus now... and I started an Animal Jam Bloggers community!  Everyone is welcome to join, as long as you play Animal Jam and read/have any AJ blogs!  Here's the link to join:
https://plus.google.com/communities/102621571994451947964?sqinv=VEVDTm1UOUFEa1hjZ3A0dXk2ZlhXVWU4WkIwMGhn

  The community is intended for kids of all ages, and there are rules, which are pinned so you can see them.  Posts that don't follow the rules will be deleted, but posts aren't moderated before being publicly visible like comments here on my blog, so keep that in mind.

 
  If you join the community, it would be really appreciated if you posted about it on your own blog!  The image above is an edit I made; you can use it to promote the group if you like.  I hope to see you there, and I will write a more in-depth post about the community soon!

 


 I moderate comments before they appear on the website; CLICK HERE to view the comment rules!  I love reading all your awesome comments ;)

And of course, keep drawing and have a pawsome day!


Watch all my videos at Crazcatlover AJ on YouTube!

7 comments:

  1. Ooh! That drawing looks so awesome! You really have improved a lot. I love the line-less art style. :D Now, I want to redraw more of my old art. XD
    Yes, we should totally start an AJ Blogger group on Google Plus! Sounds like an awesome idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Purple! I really loved the redrawn art you did recently; I'd love to see you draw more as well :)
      I'm pretty sure everyone in the chat group would join an 'AJ Bloggers G+ community, maybe we can discuss it there and set it up? *shrugs* It seems like it would be pretty fun :)

      Delete
  2. This is a question for u to answer: what would you think of An virtual reality animal jam game?

    Which diamond shop do you like better? (Land/underwater)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the questions; I'll be answering them in a video soon =D

      Delete
  3. AWESOME!!! I really like both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That drawing is awesome :D :D

    THe idea you had for the blogger community is AWESOME :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely LOVE your art! You have a lot of amazing talent!

    My questions: Do you like Greely or Sir Guilbert more? Do you have any tips on YouTube or Blogger?

    ReplyDelete

I want my blog to be enjoyable for Jammers of all ages, so I moderate all comments before they are posted to the site. Comments typically get approved within a few hours. Please make sure your comments follow my guidelines so that this site can stay safe for all Jammers!

LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't include links to any non-Animal Jam related or inappropriate websites! Comments containing links to unrelated or inappropriate websites will not be approved. Please don't spam or advertise!

NO BAD WORDS!
I will never approve any comments with swear words, or any mean, inappropriate, offensive, or unsuitable language. I want my blog to be OK for all Jammers, so please keep your comments appropriate for young children!

BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind; I will not approve comments that contain bullying!

NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information, including full names or last names, addresses, e-mails, phone numbers, social media (except YouTube), etc.

Please read the complete rules for more information: http://thecrazcatblog.blogspot.com/p/blog-rules.html

Thank you for understanding, and I can't wait to read your awesome comments :D