Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Authors for the AJAC have been chosen!

  Heyo, Jammers!  This post is just going to be really quick because I have some art I need to work on but I have to post this first :)

  The initial authors for the Animal Jam Artists Collaboration blog have been chosen.  They are: Purplestarclub, Sarahkey8, Arcticstar8404, Harmonypurr9, Karalee, Sharae16, Crazcatlover, and Swirlshine.  Don't worry if you weren't chosen, though, because new author try-outs will be hosted in the future!

  Thanks so much to those who entered, and if you were not chosen as an author, I still hope that you will read the blog when regular posts begin on July 28th.




3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! :D I actually was thinking of entering, But I didn't because I have my own blog that needs to grow. :3 I cant't wait to read the upcoming posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your blog is really cool, so I hope it does grow :) I'm looking forward to the posting as well ^.^

      Delete
  2. Woohoo! Congrats guys!!

    Remember, God made YOU!

    ReplyDelete

I want my blog to be enjoyable for Jammers of all ages, so I moderate all comments before they are posted to the site. Comments typically get approved within a few hours. Please make sure your comments follow my guidelines so that this site can stay safe for all Jammers!

LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't include links to any non-Animal Jam related or inappropriate websites! Comments containing links to unrelated or inappropriate websites will not be approved. Please don't spam or advertise!

NO BAD WORDS!
I will never approve any comments with swear words, or any mean, inappropriate, offensive, or unsuitable language. I want my blog to be OK for all Jammers, so please keep your comments appropriate for young children!

BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind; I will not approve comments that contain bullying!

NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information, including full names or last names, addresses, e-mails, phone numbers, social media (except YouTube), etc.

Please read the complete rules for more information: http://thecrazcatblog.blogspot.com/p/blog-rules.html

Thank you for understanding, and I can't wait to read your awesome comments :D