Friday, August 4, 2017

Tired Post

  I think I might be done with my AJ YouTube channel, and possibly this blog.  I want to work on other projects, instead of only drawing Animal Jam avatars.  I've been drawing a lot of masterpieces lately, and I recorded the drawing process of one of them.

(this one)
  I don't know if it'll be edited and ready for Saturday, though, because I don't know where the webcam I was using as a microphone went.  I don't think I'm going to be completely finished with my YouTube channel; I'll probably make videos for it every now and then for the Animal Jam Artists Community.  But I doubt it'll go back to weekly videos because I want to make a new channel, and make the content I want to make- original art of my own characters, and maybe even animations.

  I'm super tired right now, so sorry if the post sounds kinda bland.  By the way, I'm giving away 10 copies of the flamingo masterpiece, and you can find out more about that on my post on the AJAC!

  I'll try to rest some and then work on Speedart Saturday.  Cya later!



1 comment:

  1. You're r ight, you need to do something BUT only if you're tired of it ^^ This is what happened to me too ):3 I hope you'll find an other great project! :)
    Btw, i wanted to asked you something. I made an art contest and someone send me this video https://youtu.be/qkCd_LvhLq4 , wich is, almost the same drawing you made me. Do you think she traced you?

    ReplyDelete

I want my blog to be enjoyable for Jammers of all ages, so I moderate all comments before they are posted to the site. Comments typically get approved within a few hours. Please make sure your comments follow my guidelines so that this site can stay safe for all Jammers!

LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't include links to any non-Animal Jam related or inappropriate websites! Comments containing links to unrelated or inappropriate websites will not be approved. Please don't spam or advertise!

NO BAD WORDS!
I will never approve any comments with swear words, or any mean, inappropriate, offensive, or unsuitable language. I want my blog to be OK for all Jammers, so please keep your comments appropriate for young children!

BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind; I will not approve comments that contain bullying!

NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information, including full names or last names, addresses, e-mails, phone numbers, social media (except YouTube), etc.

Please read the complete rules for more information: http://thecrazcatblog.blogspot.com/p/blog-rules.html

Thank you for understanding, and I can't wait to read your awesome comments :D