Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Masterpiece In Progress

 Soo, I don't always record my masterpieces for speedart videos.  I probably should, but hey... this way, I have some more exclusive, blog-only content!  Haha, anyways, here's a Masterpiece I'm working on for an art trade with my good friend, Dragongirlashfur.  She does some awesome speedart videos on YouTube as MoodyCatCreations MCC so feel free to check out her channel and maybe subscribe to her?

This is the beginning of the process, before I really start using the Airbrush tool.

This is the final result!


Here's Dragongirlashfur's masterpiece for the art trade!


She drew my polar bear, which I sort of want to start using as my second main look.... maybe I'll do some videos using my polar bear?



 If you want to order art by me, click here!

  I moderate comments before they appear on the website; CLICK HERE to view the comment rules!  I love reading all your awesome comments ;)

Keep drawing and have a pawsome day!

Watch all my videos at Crazcatlover AJ on YouTube!




3 comments:

  1. Excellent Masterpiece, Crazcatlover! :D It's meeeeee, Karaleeeeee! XD I've just discovered your blog! It's so cool!

    TBH, I didn't know you did anything other than YouTube videos until you posted that comment on Graciepopstar91's blog. This is a great blog (or "blob" as we say it in AJ. ;] )

    Though you came up on my guest-post there, that's not my blog, it's Gracie's. :) Just thought that you might want to know.

    (DXplorergirl)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah, I realized it was Gracie's after looking through the posts, I just wasn't sure who would see my comment first- you, Gracie, or any of the other authors XD BTW, I did visit your blog and it's cool! Your Adobe drawings are SO good..! I mean, your masterpieces are great but the AJ Art Studio program is... limited, to say the least XD Do you plan on becoming an artist at AJHQ someday? I know you've said that want to be a moderator there, and I'm not sure if someone could have multiple jobs there... I want to be an artist/moderator at AJHQ when I grow up, but if I can't have two jobs there, I'll just be an artist XD

      Delete
  2. Man you guys are so much more talented then me. Kudos!

    ReplyDelete

I want my blog to be enjoyable for Jammers of all ages, so I moderate all comments before they are posted to the site. Comments typically get approved within a few hours. Please make sure your comments follow my guidelines so that this site can stay safe for all Jammers!

LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't include links to any non-Animal Jam related or inappropriate websites! Comments containing links to unrelated or inappropriate websites will not be approved. Please don't spam or advertise!

NO BAD WORDS!
I will never approve any comments with swear words, or any mean, inappropriate, offensive, or unsuitable language. I want my blog to be OK for all Jammers, so please keep your comments appropriate for young children!

BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind; I will not approve comments that contain bullying!

NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information, including full names or last names, addresses, e-mails, phone numbers, social media (except YouTube), etc.

Please read the complete rules for more information: http://thecrazcatblog.blogspot.com/p/blog-rules.html

Thank you for understanding, and I can't wait to read your awesome comments :D