Thursday, January 5, 2017

Animal Jam Art Gallery Episode 11

  It's Thursday, and you know what that means!  Animal Jam updates!!  And also, another episode of Animal Jam Art Gallery x)  I might start doing these every week instead of every other week.  I'll try at least, I don't know if I'll be that consistent but I will try XD


  There's some super awesome art in this episode!  Big thanks to 5weetpeas, aureethemaster, ayasha80, bridget558, jammer13jj9, penguin365, penguinling, Ratscal, skipper2014, sparkywindows8, Wildones32, and Xeeveelutions for letting me feature their awesome art in this
video!
  And huge congrats to penguinling, Ratscal, and 5weetpeas for winning this episode's Amazing Artist Giveaway!

 If you want your art in an upcoming episode of Animal Jam Art Gallery, just put the masterpiece(s) you want featured in your den in Animal Jam, leave it unlocked, and leave a comment either on my Jammer Wall or right here on my blog saying your Animal Jam username and that you want your art in an episode of Animal Jam Art Gallery :)
  (Or you can gift the art to Crazcatlover in Animal Jam, saying in your Jam-A-Gram that you want the art to be in an episode of Animal Jam Art Gallery, and your art will be displayed in my art gallery den and featured in an episode of Animal Jam Art Gallery)



 If you want to order art by me, click here!

  I moderate comments before they appear on the website; CLICK HERE to view the comment rules!  I love reading all your awesome comments ;)

Keep drawing and stay pawsome!

Watch all my videos at  Crazcatlover AJ on YouTube!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want my blog to be enjoyable for Jammers of all ages, so I moderate all comments before they are posted to the site. Comments typically get approved within a few hours. Please make sure your comments follow my guidelines so that this site can stay safe for all Jammers!

LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't include links to any non-Animal Jam related or inappropriate websites! Comments containing links to unrelated or inappropriate websites will not be approved. Please don't spam or advertise!

NO BAD WORDS!
I will never approve any comments with swear words, or any mean, inappropriate, offensive, or unsuitable language. I want my blog to be OK for all Jammers, so please keep your comments appropriate for young children!

BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind; I will not approve comments that contain bullying!

NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information, including full names or last names, addresses, e-mails, phone numbers, social media (except YouTube), etc.

Please read the complete rules for more information: http://thecrazcatblog.blogspot.com/p/blog-rules.html

Thank you for understanding, and I can't wait to read your awesome comments :D