Thursday, February 23, 2017

Merrcats' speedpaint of my wolf =D

  You might remember Merrcats from the speedpaint video I shared with you a little while ago where she drew my polar bear!  She recently agreed to do an art trade with me, and this time she drew my wolf!  I love it SO much, so I decided I'd post it here so you can see it, too! 😄




  And of course, here's the art!



 Eeeek I love it so much XD  Feel free to check out her channel, fourteen62, and watch more of her speedpaint videos!   (just a little warning, she has one warrior cats speedpaint video with a bit of gore, so if you're uncomfortable with violence, avoid that one)





I moderate comments before they appear on the website; CLICK HERE to view the comment rules!  I love reading all your awesome comments ;)

Keep drawing and have a pawsome day!

Watch all my videos at Crazcatlover AJ on YouTube!

3 comments:

  1. ITS SO AMAZING THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!
    I have question- What website do you use for your art? I need a good painting webstite and im not allowed to pay for anything or download anything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I don't use any websites for drawing; I use an offline program called GIMP (General Image Manipulation Program). It's kind of a difficult program to figure out, but I've learned how to use it. It's a free program, but it must be downloaded. I can't really think of any drawing websites I could recommend.

      Delete
    2. ^
      I can't really think of any programs that don't have to be downloaded either... Maybe you could ask? Two other free ones I've used/heard of are FireAlpaca and Krita(Idk how to spell it). Since painting tools are software, I don't think there's a good one that doesn't have to be downloaded.

      I know this is kind of useless, but if you're ever allowed to download anything, it might be useful...

      -Kraft

      Delete

I want my blog to be enjoyable for Jammers of all ages, so I moderate all comments before they are posted to the site. Comments typically get approved within a few hours. Please make sure your comments follow my guidelines so that this site can stay safe for all Jammers!

LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't include links to any non-Animal Jam related or inappropriate websites! Comments containing links to unrelated or inappropriate websites will not be approved. Please don't spam or advertise!

NO BAD WORDS!
I will never approve any comments with swear words, or any mean, inappropriate, offensive, or unsuitable language. I want my blog to be OK for all Jammers, so please keep your comments appropriate for young children!

BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind; I will not approve comments that contain bullying!

NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information, including full names or last names, addresses, e-mails, phone numbers, social media (except YouTube), etc.

Please read the complete rules for more information: http://thecrazcatblog.blogspot.com/p/blog-rules.html

Thank you for understanding, and I can't wait to read your awesome comments :D